A luxury four bedroom Victorian character house of incredible quality and charm. "The Lodge" has undergone a complete and extremely extensive re-generation project using specialist materials and craftsmen to bring this property up to 21st century standards, while maintaining its historic and iconic features that one would expect to see from a house of this era. Located within a private and gated estate that surrounds a golf course.
The kitchen/breakfast room is open plan to the dining room and sitting room that together make an ideal and flexible living space and there is a further separate living room.
Upstairs, bedroom one is a large double room with dual aspect windows, fitted wardrobes and en-suite. Bedroom two is also served by an en-suite and the further two bedrooms share a stunning family bathroom.
There are many local amenities that are a short distance away including:
- Esher Town Centre is only a few minutes drive away with many amenities, bars and restaurants.
- Esher Mainline Station which offers a fast service to Waterloo
- Sandown Park Racecourse which is a popular horse racing destination and offer many other activities
- American International School is only minutes away
- Access to the A3 road which links you directly to central London and Portsmouth
- M25 motorway access is only about five miles away granting easy access to Gatwick and Heathrow International Airports.
Available from 26th June 2019.